Thursday, March 21, 2019

Uche okoye made her self tread on internet for the 3rd time now

"I really and madly in love with you...your love is driving me Go crazy"relentless uche okoye pours out her love to starboy again (video)

Uche okoye has made her self tread on internet for the third time o
Now after pouring her love out for wizkid.....according to a nollywood actress she loved him with her whole heart....she also said wizkid was also her first crush when she was still in school....and that a lie


Read also.
                “Hey guys, it’s Nollywood actress, Uche Okoye, I’m here to tell you guys that I’m now ready to have a child of my own now, I’m 22 and I’m not getting any younger and I want Wizkid to be the father of the child.. So pass this video around, I want him to see it, as I know I’m beautiful, I’m sexy, I’m beautiful and I have brains, I will not disturb him because I have the money to take care of myself…



      She further explained that she had a dream that she slept with the popular singer.
She said sleeping with Wizkid has been her dream before she became a woman. She also noted that after she became a woman she still believes sleeping with Wizkid is one of her life goals.

Do also for get to also come to my website to check for the latest
Raytalk blog

By ogundimbola Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best site to check latest technology and music news

AAUA protest ....against school fees

According to the students of Adekunle Ajasin University ,they said their "SUG"  President was never at their back through out the ...